After entering the vehicle identification number, hackers used FCA's DealerCONNECT to reprogram the cars' security systems to accept generic keys.
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- 16 hrs ago
1nuTonomy beats Uber to market with self-driving taxi rides, and the latest Corvette ZR1spy shots | Autoblog Minute
Software developer nuTonomy beats Uber to market with self-driving taxi rides in Singapore. A 124 Coupe could soon join Fiat's roadster lineup, and we have the latest spy shots of the new Corvette ZR!. Senior Editor Greg Migliore reports on this edition of Autoblog Mintue.
- Joel Stocksdale
- 6 days ago
Sometimes, the quest for greater minivan practicality leads to some pretty innovative features. Here are five of the best for 2016.
- Acura scores lowest in customer satisfaction
- The BMW M4 is spied with a massive wing
- Find the right minivan with our Car Finder tool
- Hybrids make poor financial sense for buyers
- The Grand Tour's legal fracas with Top Gear
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!