Cadillac Cars and Trucks
Cadillac is a luxury brand owned by General Motors and one of four remaining core brands after the automaker emerged from Chapter 11 bankruptcy in July 2009. Founded in 1902 and bought by GM in 1909, Cadillac became the premier luxury vehicle marque in the US during the mid-20th century. After losing that distinction from the intense competition of foreign competitors and a number of unpopular models, the brand was reinvented around 2003 with an "Art and Science" design language.
- Great cars with manual transmissions
- Ford GT production extended by two years
- Find the right minivan with our Car Finder tool
- Honda reveals Civic hatch
- The Scaldarsi Emperor I is one hideous Maybach
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!