Cadillac Cars and Trucks
Cadillac is a luxury brand owned by General Motors and one of four remaining core brands after the automaker emerged from Chapter 11 bankruptcy in July 2009. Founded in 1902 and bought by GM in 1909, Cadillac became the premier luxury vehicle marque in the US during the mid-20th century. After losing that distinction from the intense competition of foreign competitors and a number of unpopular models, the brand was reinvented around 2003 with an "Art and Science" design language.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- 2018 Chevy Corvette ZR1 convertible spied
- Jeep Grand Wagoneer coming soon