Cadillac Cars and Trucks
Cadillac is a luxury brand owned by General Motors and one of four remaining core brands after the automaker emerged from Chapter 11 bankruptcy in July 2009. Founded in 1902 and bought by GM in 1909, Cadillac became the premier luxury vehicle marque in the US during the mid-20th century. After losing that distinction from the intense competition of foreign competitors and a number of unpopular models, the brand was reinvented around 2003 with an "Art and Science" design language.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!