Lose Two Cylinders, Gain Two Turbos, Take No Prisoners The first BMW M5, the humble E28 of 1984, had little idea of the performance bloodline it would sire. Its equally humble sales figures proved it: just 2,241 were built. Previous to the 2004 arrival of the E60 M5, the '84 original and the…
- Reviewed by Matt DavisFULL REVIEW
- Acura scores lowest in customer satisfaction
- The BMW M4 is spied with a massive wing
- Find the right minivan with our Car Finder tool
- Carbon-fiber crush video is epic
- Jeremy Clarkson on his way to Game of Thrones
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!