Audi Cars & SUVs
Audi is a German luxury brand that has been a wholly owned subsidiary of the Volkswagen Group since 1964. Based in Ingolstadt, Germany, the marque is well known for its best-selling model, the A4, as well as the R8 sports car and the company's dominating presence in Le Mans racing both in North America and Europe. Vorsprung durch Technik is the brand's slogan, which means "Innovation through Technology."
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!