Audi Cars & SUVs
Audi is a German luxury brand that has been a wholly owned subsidiary of the Volkswagen Group since 1964. Based in Ingolstadt, Germany, the marque is well known for its best-selling model, the A4, as well as the R8 sports car and the company's dominating presence in Le Mans racing both in North America and Europe. Vorsprung durch Technik is the brand's slogan, which means "Innovation through Technology."
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX