Jay Leno rides high in Fab Fours Legend
It's called the Legend, and it was made by aftermarket bumper manufacturer Fab Fours to demonstrate its capabilities. It's obviously based on the Jeep Wrangler, but it's riding high on 50-inch tires with a jacked-up monster truck suspension, giant fenders, a chopped-down red-tinted greenhouse and something its creators call a "grumper" that integrates the bumper into the grille. Or vice versa.
Though most of the oily bits have carried over from the production model, it's hardly what you'd call "practical," but it's sure to turn a lot of heads... even one as massive as Jay's.
Jeep Wrangler Information
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models