Chevy Crossvolt name kept alive in new trademark application
That vehicle could explain the mule in sliced-and-diced Chevrolet Orlando bodywork caught in several spy shots this year, theorized to be some kind of Toyota Prius V or Ford C-Max Hybrid competitor; or it could be a production version of the Chevrolet Volt MP5 concept showed off at the Beijing Motor Show in 2010, which was about the same size as the Chevy Orlando. Or it could be none of those things – but the fact that Chevrolet is keeping it current makes us believe it will be... something.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies