Mercedes-AMG spotted testing GLC63 at the 'Ring
Spied at the entrance to and roads around the Nürburgring, this prototype for the upcoming Mercedes-AMG GLC63 shows a performance crossover with a lower, sportier suspension, along with upgraded wheels, tires and brakes and a more aggressive aero kit.
Under the hood, we'd expect to find the same 4.0-liter twin-turbo V8 as the Mercedes-AMG GT and C63 sedan, in which the engine is offered in both 456- and 503-horsepower specs. As to which version will power the GLC63, we can't speak at this point, but it could be both. Either version, however, figures to be more than enough to put the Audi SQ5 and the recently spied BMW X4 M40i to shame.
Mercedes GLK-Class Information
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models