We got our first taste of the refreshed 2013 Mercedes-Benz GLK lineup last summer, once again affirming our belief that it's easy to fall in love with the littlest Benz CUV. There's something sort of charming about the boxy, rugged-looking luxury crossover, and while it won't set the world on fire…
- Reviewed by Steven J. EwingFULL REVIEW
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX