Russian dash cam catches horrific high-flying accident
Reports stemming from the incident claim that the driver lost control of his vehicle after its front-left tire blew. He then drove into oncoming traffic and crashed into a fence where the vehicle was launched high into the air, a rapidly escalating series of events caught on the video available below.
Unfortunately, we can't tell you that the driver miraculously escaped this remarkable accident with just cuts and bruises. The report translated from Russian tells us the 30-year-old driver died at the scene from his injuries, and his passenger is still being treated for life-threatening injuries at the Central Regional Hospital in Dyatkovo.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models