Without more incentives, Germany will fall 40% short of 1m electric vehicle goal
Both Volkswagen and BMW have announced plans for their first production EVs to be available to the German public next year. Earlier this month, the publication Automobile reported that BMW may delay the debut of its i3 EVs, along with its entire "i" line of battery-electrics, because of concerns that demand won't meet expectations, but that report was later walked back.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models