2012 Jeep Wrangler and Liberty Arctic Editions chill out in sunny SoCal
On both models, the Arctic package adds semi-gloss wheels – the Wrangler receiving 17-inch rollers while the Liberty makes due with 16s – as well as special paint, Arctic badging and a decidedly tacky Yeti footprint decal. Inside, there are some minor aesthetic tweaks, including white accent fabrics, orange piping on the seats and, of course, more badging. Check out both of the special Jeeps in our attached high-res image gallery.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models