Four-door Volvo C30 spotted... call it V30?
The V30 will launch along side or shortly after the next-generation C30 hatch, and this prototype previews the new 30 family's design. In front, we can see smaller, more angular headlamps that better mimic what we see on the S60, and around back, we can see a more shapely taillamp design, still incorporating Volvo's signature all-the-way-up-the-D-pillar lighting scheme.
Look for the V30 to officially debut in late 2012 or early 2013.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models