Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione being recalled over ball joints
If unchecked, the ball joint nuts will come loose, and that will cause problems ranging from steering wheel vibration to separation of the steering arm. That, unsurprisingly, "could result in a loss of steering capability," which usually leads to a crash. The recall should begin next month, and you can get in touch with Maserati to find out more at 1-201-816-2600.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.