Ford says product first, "you can't cut your way to profitability"
This contrasts sharply with General Motors which has gone into cash conservation mode and delayed virtually every new product program except the Volt. Unfortunately, given GM's dwindling cash reserves, they may have no other viable option. Delaying new products is not desirable, but if bills can't be paid, the products won't matter because no one will supply parts. The big question is how long will Ford be able to persist before it has to start cutting?
[Source: Green Car Advisor]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models