GM still going all out for hydrogen - wants to be first with 1 million hydrogen cars
GM's hydrogen timeline is already in motion, with Project Driveway underway (stay tuned for some news on that in a little bit). The company has previously announced that it hopes to have fuel cell vehicles available for sale/lease by around 2011 or 2012, and the million vehicle mark should be reached not too long thereafter.
So, GM's intention is easy to read. What would you do if you were a betting man?
[Source: Reuters / Fang Yan]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models