Chrysler recalling almost 300,000 Nitros, Wranglers, Commanders
The vehicles' electronic braking system can cause "momentary braking delays" when traveling uphill, which, as we all know, is hardly ever a good thing. The recall affects just over 296,000 vehicles, and owners who have already experienced brake problems are asked not to wait on letters, but seek their nearest Chrysler dealership ASAP.
Thanks, Mavkato, for the tip!
[Source: CNN Money]
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video