Should the Volt come with a gun rack?
So, with that lengthy intro out of the way, let's take a look at website AR15.com, a gun owners website ("home of the black rifle") and forum that Autoblog points out is "having an enlightening discussion about why the Volt hits their sweet spot." The AR15 community seems to shun the stereotypical environmentalist vehicles (cough, *Prius*, cough) and labels (they say to beware the "tree-huggin stump-humping global warming alarmist") but some really want a car like the Volt. That must be music to GM's ears. Now GM just needs to produce the darn thing.
[Source: AR15.com via Autoblog]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video