Best UK CO2 car rankings go live
The Best on CO2 site makes buying a low-CO2 emitting vehicle easier by asking shoppers what kind of vehicle (category, transmission and fuel type) they're interested in, and then spits out a list of models with the lowest CO2 emissions. Pretty slick idea. The database uses emissions information from the DfT's Vehicle Certification Agency and the categories - supermini, small family, family, estate, MPV, compact executive, executive, coupe, open-top, hot hatch, compact 4x4, large 4x4, luxury, performance car - were developed by What Car? Perhaps soon Britain's wealthy will want to check the site out.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies