We understand traffic getting you down, but this is taking things to extremes. An Australian man went on an utter rampage during rush hour outside of Perth, on the country's west coast, with his ten-minute conniption backing up traffic for nearly an hour on the Kwinana Freeway.
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Oct 28, 2012
It is in Perth, Australia – a place that even Aussies consider a hike – where you'll find this, a Transformers-themed Bumblebee Camaro limousine with both scissor and gullwing doors. Created by Showtime Limos, the pony car has gone draft horse with seating for eight and Lamborghini-style entry in front, DeLorean in back.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models