Back in 2012, Lincoln claimed its comeback bid was finally underway with the new-for-2013 MKZ. But don't you believe them – the renaissance won't actually begin in earnest until the shapely compact crossover seen here reaches showrooms in big numbers. That's because while the four-door MKZ…
- Reviewed by Chris PaukertFULL REVIEW
- We obsessively covered the L.A. Auto Show
- Nissan Kicks is a terrible Juke replacement
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Mid-engine Chevy Corvette leaked specs
- Nissan brings 7 'Star Wars' cars to L.A.
- Find and compare 2018 models