The Buick of minivans is generally what we'd expect a Buick to be: big, quiet, comfortable and loaded with conveniences.If anything stands out about the 2006 Buick Terraza, it's how well this minivan takes care of its passengers.It comfortably seats seven in a nicely designed and finished…
- Reviewed by New Car Test DriveREAD MORE
- We obsessively covered the L.A. Auto Show
- Nissan Kicks is a terrible Juke replacement
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Mid-engine Chevy Corvette leaked specs
- Nissan brings 7 'Star Wars' cars to L.A.
- Find and compare 2018 models