The big news from the California Air Resources Board in recent weeks was the decision to cut the ZEV mandate by 70 percent. Following a speech at the National Hydrogen Association conference in Sacramento recently, CARB chairperson Mary Nichols sat down with Carlist's Lou Ann Hammond for an interview about the decision and related topics. Hammond has broken the interview into four short video segments, some of which feature segments of the speech (and Q&A).
- What Californians can do to reduce emissions
- The status of CARB's waiver request from the EPA
- In detail about the ZEV conference
- Taking questions from the audience about the ZEV mandate
- Current state bills and regulations for cleaner cars