- Targeted at Mercedes-Benz SL
- Priced from 80,000 to 100,000 Euro ($102,000 to $128,000 USD)
- Target weight of 3,300 lbs.
- 15,000 annual units for seven years beginning with 2010 launch
- Possible engines include a 3.0L turbo I6 with 306 hp, a 4.4L V8 turbo wtih 408 hp, the lauded 5.0L V10 with 507 HP and possibly a 6.3L V12 turbo making 605 hp
- M model planned
Next Gen BMW Z4 - holds the Bangle at bay with soft curves
3-Series hardtop convertible - looks like a 3-series sedan with two less doors and no top... exciting.
X6 large sport utility - we've been wondering when BMW would target the Mercedes-Benz GL class
Next gen 7-Series - bigger kidneys and better butt