The S40 and V50 have given Volvo a legitimate alternative to the less-expensive cars from other import luxury brands.We'd go so far as to call these small Volvos sport sedans (or wagons, as the case may be), and with substantial improvements for 2008, the S40 and V50 are better than ever.Changes…
- Reviewed by New Car Test DriveREAD MORE
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models