PSA Peugeot Citroen may add range-extender from partnership with Israel's Aquarius Engines.
RM Sotheby's listed this 2008 Peugeot 908 HDi FAP Le Mans prototype for auction in Monaco next month, where it's expected to sell for about $1.6 million. That's a lot of money, but it's still a lot less than you'd spend on an Aston Martin Vulcan, McLaren P1 GTR, Ferrari FXX K.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX