Three-wheel automaker Elio partners with satirist the Onion on election-themed marketing campaign.
Controversial, helpful and finally put on hiatus, the Advanced Technology Vehicles Manufacturing (ATVM) loan program from the Department of Energy (DOE) has had a tremendous impact on the current flock of plug-in vehicles. Before being paused in 2011, the ATVM handed out money to Ford ($5.9 billion), Nissan ($1.6 billion) Fisker Automotive ($528.7 million), and Tesla Motors ($465 million). That took care of around $8.3 billion of the Bush-era program's original budget of $25 billion, leaving aro
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX