French automaker and Italian motorcycle manufacturer partner for a unique take on the RCZ R, complete with racing livery, dropped suspension, bigger brakes, upgraded interior and 34-horsepower boost in output.
Bimota kicked in the doors at the 2012 EICMA International Motorcycle Show with a whopping 19 models, and while creations like the 1198cc Ducati Testastretta-powered DB11 and the BMW S1000RR-based BB2 are enough get our hearts pumping, the 2013 DB11 VLX can stop them all together. That beast situates the same 1198cc Duc engine between the rails of a custom frame, but bolts on a supercharger for good measure. That's right, there's a blown V-twin dumping 188 horsepower on this bike's rear tire. We
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX