The Subaru Crosstrek has done some remarkable things since its introduction for 2013.For a very reasonable price it offers a huge amount of SUV capability, with good fuel mileage and legendary reliability, as well as good rugged looks.The Crosstrek has been selling like hotcakes, especially in the…
- Reviewed by New Car Test DriveREAD MORE
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies