Subaru is the automotive division of Japanese conglomerate Fuji Heavy Industries. The brand is known for its exclusive use of horizontally opposed boxer engines and standard all-wheel drive on most models. Toyota currently owns a 16.7-percent stake in Subaru's parent company and the two brands share production facilities in the US.
- Acura scores lowest in customer satisfaction
- The BMW M4 is spied with a massive wing
- Find the right minivan with our Car Finder tool
- Hybrids make poor financial sense for buyers
- The Grand Tour's legal fracas with Top Gear
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!