Subaru is the automotive division of Japanese conglomerate Fuji Heavy Industries. The brand is known for its exclusive use of horizontally opposed boxer engines and standard all-wheel drive on most models. Toyota currently owns a 16.7-percent stake in Subaru's parent company and the two brands share production facilities in the US.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!