Subaru is the automotive division of Japanese conglomerate Fuji Heavy Industries. The brand is known for its exclusive use of horizontally opposed boxer engines and standard all-wheel drive on most models. Toyota currently owns a 16.7-percent stake in Subaru's parent company and the two brands share production facilities in the US.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- 2018 Chevy Corvette ZR1 convertible spied
- Jeep Grand Wagoneer coming soon