Let's have some real talk for a moment. Unless you're part of a very specific, smaller-than-a-Smart-car group of people, the ForTwo makes absolutely no sense for your lifestyle. If you're looking for a relatively fun-to-drive, fuel-efficient, functional, and affordable vehicle, you're probably…
- Reviewed by Steven J. EwingFULL REVIEW
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX