Smart is a brand of microcar currently operated by Daimler-Benz in the US. Originally begun as a project by Swiss watch manufacturer Swatch, the Smart Fortwo was co-developed with Daimler-Benz after GM and Volkswagen passed on it. Currently, the Smart Fortwo is the smallest car for sale in the US.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!