Smart is a brand of microcar currently operated by Daimler-Benz in the US. Originally begun as a project by Swiss watch manufacturer Swatch, the Smart Fortwo was co-developed with Daimler-Benz after GM and Volkswagen passed on it. Currently, the Smart Fortwo is the smallest car for sale in the US.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- 2018 Chevy Corvette ZR1 convertible spied
- Jeep Grand Wagoneer coming soon