Smart is a brand of microcar currently operated by Daimler-Benz in the US. Originally begun as a project by Swiss watch manufacturer Swatch, the Smart Fortwo was co-developed with Daimler-Benz after GM and Volkswagen passed on it. Currently, the Smart Fortwo is the smallest car for sale in the US.
- Acura scores lowest in customer satisfaction
- Ford GT production extended by two years
- Find the right minivan with our Car Finder tool
- Honda reveals Civic hatch
- Jeremy Clarkson on his way to Game of Thrones
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!