Completely redesigned, it was all-new for 2016, so the 2017 Smart ForTwo carries over unchanged.The big news for this tiny car for 2017: Smart ForTwo Cabrio is back, with a power-controlled cloth roll-back top.It's a teensy roadster.This is the second year of a redesign of the Smart ForTwo that…
- Reviewed by New Car Test DriveREAD MORE
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models