Scion is a brand of youth-oriented automobiles operated by Toyota. Founded in 2002 specifically for the North American market, the brand launched with two models that were direct imports from the Japanese domestic market. The lineup has since expanded to include the mini iQ and FR-S sports car.
- Spy shots that automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!