Scion is a brand of youth-oriented automobiles operated by Toyota. Founded in 2002 specifically for the North American market, the brand launched with two models that were direct imports from the Japanese domestic market. The lineup has since expanded to include the mini iQ and FR-S sports car.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!