Saturn was a brand of General Motors chosen to be sold or shut down following the automaker's emergence from bankruptcy in July 2009. The brand was ultimately shut down after a sale to the Penske Automotive Group fell through. Started in 1985, the very first Saturn automobile was sold in 1990. The brand operated outside of the existing GM structure at the time with its own assembly plant and dealer network. A selling strategy of "no-haggle" pricing and remarkable customer service earned the brand a loyal following early on.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX