Saturn was a brand of General Motors chosen to be sold or shut down following the automaker's emergence from bankruptcy in July 2009. The brand was ultimately shut down after a sale to the Penske Automotive Group fell through. Started in 1985, the very first Saturn automobile was sold in 1990. The brand operated outside of the existing GM structure at the time with its own assembly plant and dealer network. A selling strategy of "no-haggle" pricing and remarkable customer service earned the brand a loyal following early on.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models