Saturn was a brand of General Motors chosen to be sold or shut down following the automaker's emergence from bankruptcy in July 2009. The brand was ultimately shut down after a sale to the Penske Automotive Group fell through. Started in 1985, the very first Saturn automobile was sold in 1990. The brand operated outside of the existing GM structure at the time with its own assembly plant and dealer network. A selling strategy of "no-haggle" pricing and remarkable customer service earned the brand a loyal following early on.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- 2018 Chevy Corvette ZR1 convertible spied
- Jeep Grand Wagoneer coming soon