For 2008, Saturn has retired the second-generation, facelifted Vue five-seat crossover vehicle and replaced it with an all-new vehicle that is closely based on GM's German Opel Antara in terms of its basic layout, platform, and interior decor.It will eventually be sold around the world in Saturn,…
- Reviewed by Jim McCrawREAD MORE
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models