For 2008, Saturn has retired the second-generation, facelifted Vue five-seat crossover vehicle and replaced it with an all-new vehicle that is closely based on GM's German Opel Antara in terms of its basic layout, platform, and interior decor.It will eventually be sold around the world in Saturn,…
- Reviewed by Jim McCrawREAD MORE
- We obsessively covered the L.A. Auto Show
- Nissan Kicks is a terrible Juke replacement
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Mid-engine Chevy Corvette leaked specs
- Nissan brings 7 'Star Wars' cars to L.A.
- Find and compare 2018 models