Now in its second year, Saturn's L-Series fulfills the wishes of loyal Saturn owners longing for greater roominess and comfort.In keeping with the Saturn tradition, both sedan and wagon body styles are offered.Changes to the 2001 model include optional front- and rear head-level air bags, a rear…
- Reviewed by Ron MoorheadREAD MORE
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models