Now in its second year, Saturn's L-Series fulfills the wishes of loyal Saturn owners longing for greater roominess and comfort.In keeping with the Saturn tradition, both sedan and wagon body styles are offered.Changes to the 2001 model include optional front- and rear head-level air bags, a rear…
- Reviewed by Ron MoorheadREAD MORE
- We obsessively covered the L.A. Auto Show
- Nissan Kicks is a terrible Juke replacement
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Mid-engine Chevy Corvette leaked specs
- Nissan brings 7 'Star Wars' cars to L.A.
- Find and compare 2018 models