When the Saturn L-Series sedans were introduced, they were styled to look like the smaller S-Series Saturns, only bigger.It's not uncommon for automakers to give their products a family resemblance, but the styling of the S-Series was tired, soon to be replaced by the Ion.Combined with a more…
- Reviewed by John MatrasREAD MORE
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models