Saab is a Swedish brand of luxury vehicles. It was the only non-core brand that General Motors was able to sell rather than shut down after emerging from Chapter 11 bankruptcy in July 2009. Founded in 1944, the company has roots in the Swedish aerospace industry building planes for the Swedish air force. Unfortunately, after a tumultuous few years and many owners, Saab formally went through bankruptcy and what remained was sold to National Electric Vehicle Sweden in 2012.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models