Saab is a Swedish brand of luxury vehicles. It was the only non-core brand that General Motors was able to sell rather than shut down after emerging from Chapter 11 bankruptcy in July 2009. Founded in 1944, the company has roots in the Swedish aerospace industry building planes for the Swedish air force. Unfortunately, after a tumultuous few years and many owners, Saab formally went through bankruptcy and what remained was sold to National Electric Vehicle Sweden in 2012.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX