Saab is a Swedish brand of luxury vehicles. It was the only non-core brand that General Motors was able to sell rather than shut down after emerging from Chapter 11 bankruptcy in July 2009. Founded in 1944, the company has roots in the Swedish aerospace industry building planes for the Swedish air force. Unfortunately, after a tumultuous few years and many owners, Saab formally went through bankruptcy and what remained was sold to National Electric Vehicle Sweden in 2012.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino