In its quest to make Saab into a profitable division and give its dealers and customers more choice, General Motors has added the Saab 9-7X to its lineup.The 9-7X is Saab's first truck-based SUV, and the first-ever Saab available with a V8 engine.As American as apple pie, the Saab 9-7X is built in…
- Reviewed by Jim McCrawREAD MORE
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models