The age of the dinosaurs finally has come to a close.The 2002 model year is the last for Pontiac's fabled Firebird.(The same is true for its close cousin, the Chevrolet Camaro.) But this front-engine, rear-drive scorcher isn't going away without a final flourish.There's a special Collector Yellow…
- Reviewed by Sam MosesREAD MORE
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models