The age of the dinosaurs finally has come to a close.The 2002 model year is the last for Pontiac's fabled Firebird.(The same is true for its close cousin, the Chevrolet Camaro.) But this front-engine, rear-drive scorcher isn't going away without a final flourish.There's a special Collector Yellow…
- Reviewed by Sam MosesREAD MORE
- We obsessively covered the L.A. Auto Show
- Nissan Kicks is a terrible Juke replacement
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Mid-engine Chevy Corvette leaked specs
- Nissan brings 7 'Star Wars' cars to L.A.
- Find and compare 2018 models