Godzilla was never known for his manners. Loud, insistent, and violently quick, the Nissan GT-R's fundamental appeal stemmed from its ability to slaughter the six-figure competition with its relentlessly focused forward motion. But as icons age, they sometimes evolve. Case in point: the 2017 Nissan…
- Reviewed by Basem WasefFULL REVIEW
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models