Alongside updates to the conventionally powered Fusion for 2017, Ford has tweaked up some evolutionary plucks for the Hybrid and Energi plug-in versions. At a time when gas is down under three dollars a gallon even in California – and under two bucks in places like Oklahoma – selling…
- Reviewed by John Pearley HuffmanFULL REVIEW
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX