Diesel isn't just a different kind of fuel. A diesel engine does away with spark plugs, instead relying on the high temperatures of compression to ignite fuel. Vehicles powered by diesels tend to have higher torque but lower horsepower than gasoline engines, and are generally very fuel efficient.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX