Toyota says recall is unrelated to Takata. Peugueot expands lineup with 28-mph pedelec. BYD moves onto Phase 2 expansion in CA. VW gets sued by German states.
RM Sotheby's listed this 2008 Peugeot 908 HDi FAP Le Mans prototype for auction in Monaco next month, where it's expected to sell for about $1.6 million. That's a lot of money, but it's still a lot less than you'd spend on an Aston Martin Vulcan, McLaren P1 GTR, Ferrari FXX K.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!