Porsche's ultra-fast charging to work with other brands. Toyota of Corvallis produces more energy than it uses. Valeo debuts AWD 48V hybrid system. PSA launches Free2Move mobility brand.
RM Sotheby's listed this 2008 Peugeot 908 HDi FAP Le Mans prototype for auction in Monaco next month, where it's expected to sell for about $1.6 million. That's a lot of money, but it's still a lot less than you'd spend on an Aston Martin Vulcan, McLaren P1 GTR, Ferrari FXX K.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino