Buick teases the next-gen LaCrosse
The rest of the LaCrosse remains a mystery. The only other part that we've seen is the Avenir-inspired grille, which features a more angular surround and chrome wings jutting from emblem in the center. Styling aside, the brand claims that the sedan is now more engaging behind the wheel thanks to a stronger, lighter chassis and five-link rear suspension. Powertrain rumors are rather vague but suggest the 3.6-liter V6 will be available when the model arrives at dealers in 2016.
One thing we know for certain about the LaCrosse is that it debuts at the Los Angeles Auto Show in November. That only leaves a few more weeks for Buick to keep this mystery going.
Buick LaCrosse Information
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models