Buick Cars & SUVs
Buick is part of General Motors and one of four remaining core brands after the automaker emerged from Chapter 11 bankruptcy in July 2009. The entry-level luxury brand is meant to compete against Japanese import luxury marques like Infiniti, Acura and Lexus. While GM is focused on improving the perception of Buick in the US, the brand has become very popular in China.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX