Buick Cars & SUVs
Buick is part of General Motors and one of four remaining core brands after the automaker emerged from Chapter 11 bankruptcy in July 2009. The entry-level luxury brand is meant to compete against Japanese import luxury marques like Infiniti, Acura and Lexus. While GM is focused on improving the perception of Buick in the US, the brand has become very popular in China.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!