Buick Cars & SUVs
Buick is part of General Motors and one of four remaining core brands after the automaker emerged from Chapter 11 bankruptcy in July 2009. The entry-level luxury brand is meant to compete against Japanese import luxury marques like Infiniti, Acura and Lexus. While GM is focused on improving the perception of Buick in the US, the brand has become very popular in China.
- Acura scores lowest in customer satisfaction
- The BMW M4 is spied with a massive wing
- Find the right minivan with our Car Finder tool
- Hybrids make poor financial sense for buyers
- The Grand Tour's legal fracas with Top Gear
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!