Buick Cars & SUVs
Buick is part of General Motors and one of four remaining core brands after the automaker emerged from Chapter 11 bankruptcy in July 2009. The entry-level luxury brand is meant to compete against Japanese import luxury marques like Infiniti, Acura and Lexus. While GM is focused on improving the perception of Buick in the US, the brand has become very popular in China.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino