Knife-wielding man rides hood of car through 7 towns
The altercation in the Pittsburgh area reportedly erupted when Harvard gave one Anna Mazzetti a ride home. Her boyfriend Steve Sutton was apparently waiting at home and grew jealously infuriated at both, threatening them first with a cinder block and then with a large knife.
Harvard drove away with Mazzetti in the passenger seat and Sutton on the hood, then proceeded to drive through one community after another while speaking with a 911 operator. Harvard now faces assault and reckless endangerment charges, but insists that he was in fear for his life.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies