Car Club USA: Ferrari Club of America
Taking Over The Track At The Rolex 24 Hours Of Daytona
"The key to the Ferrari club is that we're a bunch of like-minded people," says Steve Selz, Director of the Ferrari Club of America Florida Region. "We're a bunch of enthusiasts who really have a passion for the Ferrari mark."
Watch as owners of a 458 Italia, 430 Scuderia and genuine MOMO World Sports Car to the track to enjoy their Ferraris and improve their lap times.
Each Car Club USA episode features a different car club or event from across the US, where passionate owner communities gather to share automotive experiences and embark on incredible adventures. From Main Street cruises to off-road trails, catch all the latest car club activity on Autoblog.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies