Mercedes to keep C63 AMG Coupe around through early 2015
Apparently because the new model has only thus far been released in sedan and Euro-only wagon forms, the existing coupe will stay on the market – including the North American one – through the spring of 2015. After that, it's anyone's guess whether a new coupe will be introduced, but we're hoping it will.
The strategy looks similar to what Cadillac did with its V8 muscle coupe, keeping the CTS-V Coupe around alongside the new CTS sedan – which has still yet to be released in CTS-V form, even if the new Vsport seemingly comes close.
Mercedes C-Class Information
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies